5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing from Superchip to Diablo I3....Can I use same PCM?

BIGDCOBIA

Reaction score
So, I am looking to move from my current Superchips programmer to a Diablo as I want to add Long tube headers and then custom tune. Does anyone know if can I use the same unlocked PCM and security override box that Superchips sent me? I was hoping I could just put stock tune back onto the PCM and remove the Superchip program. then install the Diablo i3 onto that PCM? Is this feasible? Looking at some youtube videos it appears they use the same process, software updater and security box......Anyone know?

BIGDCOBIA

Reaction score
So I got through to Diablo....Yes I can use same PCM from Superchip and just purchase the I3 tuner as that is all I need for less than $400

hold_my_beer

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the super chip? Why swap? I just started looking into a tune and was wondering what your impressions are?

BIGDCOBIA

Reaction score
I am looking to add long tube headers and to get the most out of those you really need a custom tune. As far as Superchip programmer this is my third Ram with one and you can definitely tell a difference you just cant do custom tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread