5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center front speaker gurus...have a question for ya.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ok, I did the 2 corner speakers using the Infinity reference 3.5's...now thinking, I might do the center. So I was back on Crutchfield looking at the Infinity's again, and it states: "does not fit center". then they link to "see what fits"..which brings you to a
JL Audio C7-350 $389.00 each! Does the infinity fit? (sorry font changed..lol, not sure what I did)

CharlieP

Reaction score
Yes it actually fits in the center better then the corners. I have contacted Crutchfield and informed them of this but they must not care.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thanks guys...I kind of thought so, seeing posts about people wanting to split a pair of Infinity's for the center...what's with the $389.00 for the other speaker though? The ref's are like $75.00 a pair, the ONE JL is $389!! Is it that much better?

Cortesio

Reaction score
Yes it actually fits in the center better then the corners. I have contacted Crutchfield and informed them of this but they must not care.

I’m wondering if it might have something to do with a single center speaker and the Infinity’s only being sold by the pair. The one that does “fit” happens to be a single speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2wt

Users who are viewing this thread