5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: Our First Look At The Face Of The New 2021 Ram 1500 TRX:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
CAUGHT: Our First Look At The Face Of The New 2021 Ram 1500 TRX:
Best Look Yet Of The Upcoming Hellcat-Powered Off-Roader...

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very soon we will see this beast.

Chrysler @ Carlisle is still scheduled to be on.

Bloomsburg 4x4 Jamboree would be a cool place to see it revealed. And see it win the tough truck competition along side the Monster Truck Raminator.

All Truck Nationals @ Carlisle ia in August.

I really think it would have been at one of these had the virus not hit.

Can not wait to see it either way.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gonna have to find out how much its going to cost to get that front grill/headlights and possibly the hood as I am planning on getting the whipple kit for my truck. Hoping I dont have to do the entire front end but may end up having to.

STR

Reaction score
Looking forward to it... I can see many retrofitting those headlights and grille as soon as the parts are available.

STR

Reaction score
Can’t wait... Unfortunately dealership will be tacking on ADMs, which I’ll NEVER pay. So I’ll have to wait a little longer :sneaky:

Yoodie

Reaction score
So this may be a dumb question but is there any intel or do we think there will be a non-Hellcat TRX? I love he idea of a Hellcat but want a daily driver too.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The TR which was to have the 7.0l Banshee Hemi was dropped.

Looks like just the full Hellcat treatment for now

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So this may be a dumb question but is there any intel or do we think there will be a non-Hellcat TRX? I love he idea of a Hellcat but want a daily driver too.

The basic 707 HC motor is definitely daily driver capable. It's powerful but feels rather refined actually, even In the much lighter sedans/coups that have that motor, they seem docile enough for daily driving, certainly will be more so for a slower heavier full size truck which will definitely blunt it's performance at least compared to the Charger/Challenger.

Now, as for gas mileage expenses, if that's what you mean, then probably not your first choice for a commuter.

NDanecker

Reaction score
I agree. mpg will be awful. I had a 2018 trackhawk that did 50 50 city highway and averaged 9.8 over many tanks (hand calc) over 4k+ miles. sold at 4900 miles. Never once did I complain when filling up with 93 octane as it was all about smiles per gallon. cant imagine something bigger, heavier and larger profile get better mpg so yea.....not fuel efficient at all would be my guess Alex. lol

but what retard would buy this truck then complain about mileage. guess the same person that moves next behind train tracks then complains about the loud whistles and diesel motors going buy.

Users who are viewing this thread