5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2023 Jeep® Grand Wagoneer Long Wheelbase (LWB):

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

CAUGHT: 2023 Jeep® Grand Wagoneer Long Wheelbase (LWB):​

Get Ready Escalade ESV, Navigator L, & Yukon Denali XL...​

1643066628308.png

With the launch of the 2022 Jeep® Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer (WS), the American adventure brand extends its reach back into the ultra-premium luxury SUV segment and re-introduces the iconic nameplate back into the brand’s lineup. Now that customers have been taking their home the new Wagoneers, Jeep is gearing up for another variant of the Wagoneer with a longer wheelbase (LWB) model.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So it’s pretty much the size of a RAM 1500 crew cab. Hmmm.

Camelot

Reaction score
Looks like a Herse. And I don't believe anyone considering an Escalade or Yukon Denali would consider a low end Jeep compared to what they want. Not saying its a bad vehicle, just a lower tier.

Camelot

Reaction score
Yes, I have. will probably compete with a Suburban level Chevy. (I know, its the same platform as the Yukon). Even at $90K plus its still a Jeep. To me its lipstick on a pig.

The Herse comment was if you see it from behind. Just waiting for a casket to fall out.......and Beetlejuice to drive it :)

But I hope its successful for them.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I have. will probably compete with a Suburban level Chevy. (I know, its the same platform as the Yukon). Even at $90K plus its still a Jeep. To me its lipstick on a pig.

The Herse comment was if you see it from behind. Just waiting for a casket to fall out.......and Beetlejuice to drive it :)

But I hope its successful for them.
Guess it is because I am a Chevy hater...so I am biased...but a local used dealer has the Expedition the Yukon the escalade the navigator and the Grand Wagoneer and I feel it absolutely did its job.

And watching the reviews so far...my opinion is not in the minority

We all got an opinion though. Thanks for your thoughts

jchuchla

Reaction score
Now this is the vehicle I'd love to have in my garage. If only they'd equip it with minivan level trim so it can come in at a better price point and it'll actually hold up to kids and the outdoors.

Users who are viewing this thread