5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carven R install and rear resonator delete

Maxram

Reaction score
Thought Id share for anyone looking to do it. Just had a Carven R muffler installed and resonators deleted. Haven't added the tips yet, might do that next week. I really couldn't justify spending $700 plus for a cat back or even $300 for a cut and clamp when I could just pick up the same muffler used in these kits for $85. Paid $120 to install and delete the resonators so all in $205 for essentially what amounts to a cat back system. Sounds killer! And yes, its loud but that's what I was going for. Drone is there when you get on it but goes away when cruising, especially in 8th gear.

Before the resonator delete we did listen to it with them on and it sounded really good but wasn't loud enough for my liking. It was very quite inside as well with them still on. Attaching a few videos but they really don't do it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread