5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cargo Divider without RAM boxes on 22 limited

JaylonW

Reaction score
2 questions...

1. Can i get the cargo divider that turns to the extender if i dont have ram boxes and a BUG installed.

2. If i get the cargo divider that attaches to the BUG rails, can i get the medal bed extender as well?

Thanks

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
2 questions...
1. Can i get the cargo divider that turns to the extender if i dont have ram boxes and a BUG installed.
Not sure if you're asking about the rambox bed divider/extender. There will be no way of attaching it to a non-rambox bed.
2. If i get the cargo divider that attaches to the BUG rails, can i get the medal bed extender as well?
I'm not familiar with the non-rambox bed divider but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work with a flip style bed extender, like the one AMP makes...

Last edited:

Deke

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue. I have a 2022 Limited with bed utility group and the ram tonneau cover without ram boxes. Apparently there is no cargo divider that fits this configuration. I can't believe ram doesn't make a divider that would attach to the tie downs that are on the rails. There is apparently a cargo divider available from ram for the existing rails, but it won't work if there is a tonneau. The dealer is checking to see if there are any aftermarket options available. The popular roll n lock ones won't work with the tonneau either. Sadly I think I am going to end up buying an adjustable cargo bar from walmart. That will work for bigger items like boxes, bowling/golf bags, etc. Doesn't do much for like grocery bags and smaller things. My buddy is a master welder and does a lot of custom fabrication work. I might have him look at it and see if he can come up with something.

tob1y2k7

Reaction score
Hi, I just installing the rough country tonneau cover and cargo divider, it need a small modification but if your friend is a welder he could definitely do clean job then me lol, see the link below. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

JaylonW

Reaction score
I got the backflip cover and gave away the tonneau cover...the BUG rails still fit fine. I gave up on the divider and got the ram bed extender. Im good.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am having a similar issue. I have a 2022 Limited with bed utility group and the ram tonneau cover without ram boxes. Apparently there is no cargo divider that fits this configuration. I can't believe ram doesn't make a divider that would attach to the tie downs that are on the rails. There is apparently a cargo divider available from ram for the existing rails, but it won't work if there is a tonneau. The dealer is checking to see if there are any aftermarket options available. The popular roll n lock ones won't work with the tonneau either. Sadly I think I am going to end up buying an adjustable cargo bar from walmart. That will work for bigger items like boxes, bowling/golf bags, etc. Doesn't do much for like grocery bags and smaller things. My buddy is a master welder and does a lot of custom fabrication work. I might have him look at it and see if he can come up with something.

Did the Mopar Cargo Divider not work for you? I've got the BUG and MFT with no tonneau and the website says it'll work for my truck. Installation instructions look like it would too.

Wilsonwanderings

Reaction score
Did anyone answer this question? I'd love to not have things slide to the front every time I use the brakes. Have the factory tire down rails and the X4 tonneau.

Users who are viewing this thread