5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canada EcoDiesel Big Horn Timing?

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
So seeing that the US has the Ecodiesel across all trims, and Canada's Ramtruck news releases noted it would be available across all trim levels, when will we actually be able to order and EcoDiesel in a Big Horn trim in Canada? None on the lots, dealers can't order them. I've test driven the rebel ED, but the payload is too low at between 1280 with air ride and 1437 with level 2 group and steel springs.

Any insight, hoping to buy one this year before camping season really gets going to replace my '12 Hemi that has started leaking.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Big Horn.... have seen the rebel and the Laramie with Eco Diesel, unfortunately payload on all the ones around here is under 1400lbs due to options. Need to be around 1600lbs for towing reasons so looking for the Big Horn that FCA Canada says late availability on their site for, which is also what they noted for Sport, Rebel and Laramie.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes when I got my 2019 Rebel I waited 6-8 months for the E-Torque that never came. So just got normal Hemi.

Users who are viewing this thread