5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you use Day star on 2019 ram limited 2WD)(air ride)

djmedic13

Reaction score
I see a lot of posts of people leveling their truck with daystar spacer and revel links however the site says specifically for 4WD only and I have a 2WD. Does that change the parts I would use? Or can I not level mine with daystar spacer? I’m a noob and would like some input on what the 2WD vs 4WD changes to make it not work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fflis

Reaction score
I see a lot of posts of people leveling their truck with daystar spacer and revel links however the site says specifically for 4WD only and I have a 2WD. Does that change the parts I would use? Or can I not level mine with daystar spacer? I’m a noob and would like some input on what the 2WD vs 4WD changes to make it not work!!!

I read the same. I asked revel support and they said they didn’t know. I’m giving it a shot next week. Stay tuned

Ricardowelch

Reaction score
I see a lot of posts of people leveling their truck with daystar spacer and revel links however the site says specifically for 4WD only and I have a 2WD. Does that change the parts I would use? Or can I not level mine with daystar spacer? Visit AutoGuysLand to review what should rpm be when starting car if you concern. I’m a noob and would like some input on what the 2WD vs 4WD changes to make it not work!!!

Not sure it can help you or not, just giving for your reference.

Users who are viewing this thread