5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Can with CAI

Bionicbo

Reaction score
I'm going to be installing a CAI in the near future and really like the S&B with clear top, I currently have a billet catch can installed with the Z bracket off the block and read somewhere that it won't fit with the S&B, I just want to know if anyone can confirm this and also if I went with the aFe Momentum GT if it would fit with catch can in that location.

whetrick1

Reaction score
I'm going to be installing a CAI in the near future and really like the S&B with clear top, I currently have a billet catch can installed with the Z bracket off the block and read somewhere that it won't fit with the S&B, I just want to know if anyone can confirm this and also if I went with the aFe Momentum GT if it would fit with catch can in that location.

That's why I went with the Mishimoto catch can. It mounts to the radiator. Easy to drain the can. A little pricey but it also has a lifetime warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayturk

Reaction score
I have a Mishimoto catch can, I haven't installed yet. Looking for a CAI that will not interfere with the maintenance of the catch can. Any suggestions, I was looking at S&B as well.

Users who are viewing this thread