5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone with the Ready Lift 66-1921 2 inch kit confirm box contents?

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good day all!

Recently scored a Ready Lift 2 inch kit at an open box discounted price from Amazon.
Love Sunday delivery, top it off with a sweaty, hot postal chick delivering my stuff, well it was great until the wife came to the front door...lol.

I know, i know...Amazon🤦‍♂️
but it was still a pretty good deal.
I bought mainly for the UCA's, but also have a set of Ready lift rear spacers on order, should I decide to go the whole 2 inches front and back. Bottom line is, I come away with this setup, front and back, for under 550. If it fails to work out, Amazon returns are painless.

Anyways, instructions shows installing of poly bushings, etc. But the UCA's seem to have them installed already, but are not red in color like the instructions show.

Can anyone with this kit confirm box contents, and if my bushings look correct? Will prolly reach out to Ready Lift in the morning also.
TIA...🤙

Attachments

• 20220925_150931.jpg
    20220925_150931.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 28
  • 20220925_151116.jpg
    20220925_151116.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 28
  • 20220925_151125.jpg
    20220925_151125.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 27

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good day all!

Recently scored a Ready Lift 2 inch kit at an open box discounted price from Amazon.
Love Sunday delivery, top it off with a sweaty, hot postal chick delivering my stuff, well it was great until the wife came to the front door...lol.

I know, i know...Amazon🤦‍♂️
but it was still a pretty good deal.
I bought mainly for the UCA's, but also have a set of Ready lift rear spacers on order, should I decide to go the whole 2 inches front and back. Bottom line is, I come away with this setup, front and back, for under 550. If it fails to work out, Amazon returns are painless.

Anyways, instructions shows installing of poly bushings, etc. But the UCA's seem to have them installed already, but are not red in color like the instructions show.

Can anyone with this kit confirm box contents, and if my bushings look correct? Will prolly reach out to Ready Lift in the morning also.
TIA...🤙
Kit looks good to me. My bushings were installed already when I received them and were black not red. You even got the stickers lol.
PXL_20220707_153720474.jpg

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kit looks good to me. My bushings were installed already when I received them and were black not red. You even got the stickers lol.
View attachment 139831
Yep, that's how mine came too.

View attachment 139834
Question(s) for you guys, if I may, since you have experience with this kit…

Do you know your measurements from hub to fender?

Readylift states no more than 23.5 inches from hub to fender.
They also say not meant for ORP trucks, but fits the Rebel.
I am an ORP equipped truck with Bilstein’s set on 4 (+1.5 inch), and am sitting at 23.5 inches from hub to fender already. Adding in the top hats will exceed recommended. I really only wanted the UCA’s, the additional 2 inches are a bonus.

If you exceeded the recommended, how is your ride?
Any issues since install?
Pros/cons…? TIA👊🏽🤙🏽

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question(s) for you guys, if I may, since you have experience with this kit…

Do you know your measurements from hub to fender?

Readylift states no more than 23.5 inches from hub to fender.
They also say not meant for ORP trucks, but fits the Rebel.
I am an ORP equipped truck with Bilstein’s set on 4 (+1.5 inch), and am sitting at 23.5 inches from hub to fender already. Adding in the top hats will exceed recommended. I really only wanted the UCA’s, the additional 2 inches are a bonus.

If you exceeded the recommended, how is your ride?
Any issues since install?
Pros/cons…? TIA👊🏽🤙🏽
I can't really help you with these questions because I paired my kit with Bilstein 6112's set on clip 6. My measurement and ride would be different than yours.
I do love my ride with my setup for what it's worth. I give the quality of the RL kit two thumbs up 👍👍.

Last edited:

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't help you with these questions because I paired my kit with Bilstein 6112's set on clip 6. My measurement and ride would be different than yours.
I do love my ride with this setup and give the quality of the RL kit two thumbs up 👍👍.
Got it. Figured as much, considering I am running 22 inch wheels, too.
What was your overall gain in height at the front?
Appreciate your input.
Was looking at the RC UCA’s, but the Readylift’s got better reviews. Scored this set as an open box for $360. Took a chance, so far, it all looks good.
Well, probably gonna give it a go after I receive the rear kit. I still fit my garage after, too! One of my concerns was clearing my main cross beam. That ridiculous fin would clear it by about half an inch or so after the 2 inch lift.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got it. Figured as much, considering I am running 22 inch wheels, too.
What was your overall gain in height at the front?
Appreciate your input.
Was looking at the RC UCA’s, but the Readylift’s got better reviews. Scored this set as an open box for $360. Took a chance, so far, it all looks good.
Well, probably gonna give it a go after I receive the rear kit. I still fit my garage after, too! One of my concerns was clearing my main cross beam. That ridiculous fin would clear it by about half an inch or so after the 2 inch lift.
I think you will be happy with the kit. I netted about 3.25 " lift in the front with my setup. Sitting around 24.5" from center hub up front.

Users who are viewing this thread