5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper Plugs Available

cobrar97

Reaction score
I started a thread a while back about having some bumper plugs available. I had some made from my Crystal Granite Metallic truck and had a couple extra sets done. Since then; many, many people have asked me to have them made for them...which I have.
The colors I've been getting made are Crystal Granite Metallic and the Ivory Tri-coat.
My guy is about to order paint from Mopar and asked if I wanted him to get any other colors for the plugs...so if anyone is wanting plugs made in other colors, I just need to know what you're looking for and I'll get them going for you.
The cost is $20 + $7.90 shipping to anywhere.

I've had mine in for quite some time, gone through rain, sun, dirt, washing, etc...and they are still holding up like the day I put them in.

Here's the original thread:

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I started a thread a while back about having some bumper plugs available. I had some made from my Crystal Granite Metallic truck and had a couple extra sets done. Since then; many, many people have asked me to have them made for them...which I have.
The colors I've been getting made are Crystal Granite Metallic and the Ivory Tri-coat.
My guy is about to order paint from Mopar and asked if I wanted him to get any other colors for the plugs...so if anyone is wanting plugs made in other colors, I just need to know what you're looking for and I'll get them going for you.

I've had mine in for quite some time, gone through rain, sun, dirt, washing, etc...and they are still holding up like the day I put them in.

I may be interested in ivory tri coat

Repsol69

Reaction score
Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint
I'll take a set..

thrasherjosh

Reaction score
I’m looking to get a set for a Ivory White Tri–Coat Pearl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

19ramsport

Reaction score
I sent you a PM as well. Looking for Delmonico Red plugs. Thanks.

cobrar97

Reaction score
I believe I've replied to everyone currently interested...let me know if you didn't hear from me.

Dive Buddy

Reaction score
I’ll take a set in Granite if you have some available. Please PM me for my info.

Thanks

cobrar97

Reaction score
To date, I believe I've responded to everyone and taken care of everyone's needs. These are the colors now available:

Billet Silver Metallic - PSC
Black Crystal Pearl - PXJ
Crystal Granite Metallic - PAU
Delmonico Red - PRV
Ivory Tri-Coat - PWD
Patriot Blue - PPX

onebadtwo

Reaction score
I don't suppose you plan to make any grey ones for the Tradesman bumpers?

JRD

Reaction score
+1 for these plugs

These are awesome, great fit and color matched. Plus you can’t beat the price

Edit: Cobra was a pleasure to deal with as well, shipped them quickly and they arrived promptly

cobradav

Reaction score
To date, I believe I've responded to everyone and taken care of everyone's needs. These are the colors now available:

Billet Silver Metallic - PSC
Black Crystal Pearl - PXJ
Crystal Granite Metallic - PAU
Delmonico Red - PRV
Ivory Tri-Coat - PWD
Patriot Blue - PPX

Sent PM this date for order of PRV (Delmonico Red),

Thanks

diddydog

Reaction score

how about some chrome ones???

Users who are viewing this thread