5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bull Bar Options?

Mugoo

Reaction score
So i have the 2020 Rebel, and I'm planning on trying to put a black Bull Bar in the front.

So far i cant seem to find any fittings for it as the bar usually states (Does not fit Rebel Model)

So are there any bull bar options out there that could possibly fit onto the Rebels?

mattattack08

Reaction score
I've got a 2019 rebel. Looking to add bull bar too. No lights. Can't seem to find anything either.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
So i have the 2020 Rebel, and I'm planning on trying to put a black Bull Bar in the front.

So far i cant seem to find any fittings for it as the bar usually states (Does not fit Rebel Model)

So are there any bull bar options out there that could possibly fit onto the Rebels?

I can’t find much, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusm

Reaction score
This would fit:

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Any issues with the sensors? really like this one, looks super man!
I have this too. It negates the front parking sensors but not the braking (if equipped, I think that uses the camera in the rearview stack.). You can get an extension for the sensors but I have not done that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread