5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Sheet

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For those looking to access their Build Sheet.

Must enter your vin with capital letters.

This has been posted previously "somewhere" but I can't locate it.

Hopefully this will pop up readily in a 5th gen forum search or perhaps it can be added to resources.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
This so cool thank you!!!
There are just a few things that I dont know what they are:

Tip Start
Pickup Box
Occupant Classification System

What are these?

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This so cool thank you!!!
There are just a few things that I dont know what they are:

Tip Start
Pickup Box
Occupant Classification System

What are these?
They’re just standard features, the pickup box is literally the bed of the truck. The OCS I believe is the system that lets you or other computers know how many people are in the truck at one time (say for seatbelts). And the tip start is something to do with the truck being able to start and crank the ignition in certain scenarios. All standard stuff.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
They’re just standard features, the pickup box is literally the bed of the truck. The OCS I believe is the system that lets you or other computers know how many people are in the truck at one time (say for seatbelts). And the tip start is something to do with the truck being able to start and crank the ignition in certain scenarios. All standard stuff.
Ok just to further clarify what @Royalist_Ram said, I googled Tip Start and Occupant Classification System.

Tip Start is when you don't have to keep the start button pressed (or key turned if you had a key start) to keep the start sequence going. Just press and release and it starts on its own.

Occupant classification system (OCS) is a system in which the front passenger seat is equipped with occupant detection and classification sensors that prevent the front passenger airbag from deploying if the system detects a non-living object occupying the seat.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok just to further clarify what @Royalist_Ram said, I googled Tip Start and Occupant Classification System.

Tip Start is when you don't have to keep the start button pressed (or key turned if you had a key start) to keep the start sequence going. Just press and release and it starts on its own.

Occupant classification system (OCS) is a system in which the front passenger seat is equipped with occupant detection and classification sensors that prevent the front passenger airbag from deploying if the system detects a non-living object occupying the seat.
There ya go ^^

Users who are viewing this thread