5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build & Price: 2019 Ram Heavy Duty Lineup:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Build & Price: 2019 Ram Heavy Duty Lineup:
Hidden Configurator, Still Has A Few Bugs To Be Worked Out...

RamBuildPrice.jpg

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I gave it a shot last night. A Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn equipped similarly to my 1500 (but with the diesel powertrain and capabilities) stickers out north of $82K. That makes it a bit easier for me to enjoy my half-ton :)

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I gave it a shot last night. A Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn equipped similarly to my 1500 (but with the diesel powertrain and capabilities) stickers out north of $82K. That makes it a bit easier for me to enjoy my half-ton :)
Take the Diesel away and go with that 6 4l Hemi everyone wants in their 1500 and the price becomes much closer...and that 8 speed makes the 392 feel even more powerful.

I am very impressed with my 392 Hemi. With the better trans, I have no interest in the Cummins at all now. Just patiently waiting to see RAM answer the new Ford Gasser.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Take the Diesel away and go with that 6 4l Hemi everyone wants in their 1500 and the price becomes much closer...and that 8 speed makes the 392 feel even more powerful.

I am very impressed with my 392 Hemi. With the better trans, I have no interest in the Cummins at all now. Just patiently waiting to see RAM answer the new Ford Gasser.
Oh, I know...if I hadn’t gone with a loaded 2019 1500 Longhorn, I’d be buying a loaded 2019 2500 Power Wagon. The new HD configurator tells me that MSRP for those two trucks is nearly identical!

grinch72

Reaction score
Oh, I know...if I hadn’t gone with a loaded 2019 1500 Longhorn, I’d be buying a loaded 2019 2500 Power Wagon. The new HD configurator tells me that MSRP for those two trucks is nearly identical!
I just priced out a loaded power wagon and the MSRP was cheaper than my 1500. I would've gone that route if they were out. Oh well, maybe I'll trade it in next year.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just priced out a loaded power wagon and the MSRP was cheaper than my 1500. I would've gone that route if they were out. Oh well, maybe I'll trade it in next year.
By about $1K, IIRC. But I do love the Longhorn trim...

Users who are viewing this thread