5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bubbles

60Vette

Reaction score
Bought my 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 7/23/30 but did not receive it until 7/30/30 because of damage to front bumper and front corner piece. Vehicle was built 6/2020.
Radio went bad shortly after taking possession, would not come on, then would, then not Finally they decided it needed to be replaced. Just picked it up from dealer and have a couple questions pertaining to the operation of it. When changing things thru the app there is now a "bubble" or "word cloud" that pops up. These were not on my original radio. Does anyone know when they did away with the "bubbles" when using the apps. Is this a 2019 radio or earlier. Please HELP!
FCA told me they use refurbished radios and will not replace defective ones with another new one. Personally, IT STINKS! You pay $60000 for a vehicle and have to put up with used refurbished junk.
Thanks in advance for all your help!

RunsWithBeer

Reaction score
The Flux capacitor that transported your truck back in time 10 years is likely the cause of the radio problems.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought my 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 7/23/30 but did not receive it until 7/30/30 because of damage to front bumper and front corner piece. Vehicle was built 6/2020.
Radio went bad shortly after taking possession, would not come on, then would, then not Finally they decided it needed to be replaced. Just picked it up from dealer and have a couple questions pertaining to the operation of it. When changing things thru the app there is now a "bubble" or "word cloud" that pops up. These were not on my original radio. Does anyone know when they did away with the "bubbles" when using the apps. Is this a 2019 radio or earlier. Please HELP!
FCA told me they use refurbished radios and will not replace defective ones with another new one. Personally, IT STINKS! You pay $60000 for a vehicle and have to put up with used refurbished junk.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Don't remember that being in my 2011 charger RT .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online