5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brown Mopar slush mats pics

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nicely done, do you have a part number or can tell us where you’ve purchased them from ?

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they look very good, but they show marks very easy. like in the photo where the heel of your shoes rub as you exit the vehicle.
i have put oil soak pads down on top of the mats to minimize the traffic wear to the surfaces.

yes i know i have a problem, i am a clean freak.

The_Chemist

Reaction score
they look very good, but they show marks very easy. like in the photo where the heel of your shoes rub as you exit the vehicle.
i have put oil soak pads down on top of the mats to minimize the traffic wear to the surfaces.

Can't blame you. These trucks are so beautiful, you don't want anything that would detract.

James1414d

Reaction score

I think they'll clean up with a scrub brush and soapy water pretty easy, no?

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is no way I am going to use anything abrasive on these slush mats, including a scrub brush.
I use my handheld dyson to get up debris then a damp microfiber wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread