5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken multifunction switch

pbursche

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently slipped getting into my truck and my elbow hit the multifunction switch (turn signal/window wiper activator). Needless to say my elbow won and the switch didn't (impressive I know). I called the local Dodge/Ram dealership and they quoted me at $560 CAD for the part! Since then I've desperately been searching online part catalogues with no luck. It seems that 2019 parts are not posted. MOPAR US provides 2019 parts, however upon closer inspection the multifunction switch they recommend is actually for a 2017 Grand Caravan.

My truck is a 2019 Ram Sport 5.7l V8

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

pbursche

Reaction score
Have you tried locating one at a salvage yard ? Your sure to get a better price.
That is the plan tomorrow. Anyone know where I can find a parts diagram? I tried to gain access, however the "all-new" no longer has the torx screws on the bottom. Looks to be a series of clips. I'm trying not to break anything more in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread