5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bridgestone or Falken

Creep0321

Reaction score
Due to a screw up during my order my truck came with the wrong rims. The dealer is working with me to get the correct Laramie sport appearance package rims swapped in. The ones he has on the lot have the Bridgestone shelled tires on it, and the “wrong” rims on my truck have the Falken tires from the .ORG. Opinions? Should I keep the Bridgestone and make the swap easier or make them swap to the Falkens too?

cotonymopar

Reaction score
me personally, am not a huge fan of the falkens…. did not last very long on my wifes renegade... I would think keep the bridgestones… my black edition came with goodyear eagles.

Creep0321

Reaction score
It was a long battle to get the rims swapped out. So I might just cave and do whatever is easiest for them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I would stick with the Bridgestone as it's a more expensive tire and you can go a little bigger with an all terrain tire. You can have two sets of tires/wheels!

Ty9122

Reaction score
what type of falkens ? The Bridgestone are poop and will be like drag radials at 50,000kms

I have falken wildpeak at3ws and they are amazing

Creep0321

Reaction score
what type of falkens ? The Bridgestone are poop and will be like drag radials at 50,000kms

I have falken wildpeak at3ws and they are amazing
The ones that come on the ORG trucks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread