5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought a Mopar Performance Exhaust missing one of the tailpipes.

BMBiehler

Reaction score
I bought a 77072520AA Mopar Performance Exhaust for my 2019 Ram 1500. I bought it third party at a discount. When I received the exhaust system it was missing the Left hand Tailpipe (#3 on the diagram). I contacted two dealerships and they said the individual part isn't available, just sold as a kit. I even emailed Borla and Carven, but got no response. Any chance a member here has the part laying around, or know where I can get one? I know a competent muffler shop can make it work, but if I can get a complete kit, I think it would be worth it.
c8e7f00b63a0a8c6455b60f56b254fc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No matter where you bought it, send it back as it is obviously not a complete set. If you have to, dispute the charges.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m thinking part #3 is not sold separately because it only comes as a full kit.
That kit seems incomplete, and needs to be returned for a complete set, with part #3 included with the kit.

OEM through 3rd party, with discount? Now you know why. Sorry for your dilemma.

Klicht87

Reaction score
Most companies are willing to help, some faster than others (except CARID, they suck in the customer service department). Send them an email/give them a call.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
buy 5”exhaust tips from b2 fabrication. - stainless steel or black
i had Mopar exhaust and swapped out on my 2019 ram . Too bad I didn’t take off before I sold it

Users who are viewing this thread