5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla S-type exhaust

syddog 2000

Reaction score
I don't , but have had Borla cat backs in the past and loved the sound. The fit and finish was awesome. More things to spend my money on..... Thanks for the post.

John813

Reaction score
John, I have had both and IMO, The Borla is hands down the better of the two.

Which option did you go with in the past? S, touring or ATAK?

S sounded good from that clip. Want something moderate at best, sound wise.
Cold starts for now I want to be relatively low till we move and the baby room is further from the garage lol.

Edit: CJ Ponyparts has the S-exhaust with the black tips for $1,020(Short bed)

Last edited:

mk12booze

Reaction score
Great news fellas. I contacted Borla if they are willing to do a group buy discount and they said yes and No. If we would like to do this, They would like to get the payment in just one account only and then can ship separately. Ryan who I talked to are willing to give 36.5% discount if we can get 10 to commit on this group buy. Shipping will be depending where you live. Anybody here got time to facilitate this? His contact email is [email protected]

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great news fellas. I contacted Borla if they are willing to do a group buy discount and they said yes and No. If we would like to do this, They would like to get the payment in just one account only and then can ship separately. Ryan who I talked to are willing to give 36.5% discount if we can get 10 to commit on this group buy. Shipping will be depending where you live. Anybody here got time to facilitate this? His contact email is [email protected]
That's a pretty good discount.

19BlkRam

Reaction score
Borla has always made amazing products, I was going to to go with there system on my 2017 camaro SS but the Corsa won me over there. I was on the group buy list for the carven and while it sounds beastly Just couldn’t pull the trigger due to concerns of drone (I HATE DRONE)....
I’d be willing to spend more to get this product knowing that Borla R&D every inch of there products.

Cannonball

Reaction score
I haven't even ordered a truck yet but sign me up. Modding is why we buy these $60,000 marvels of already perfect engineering anyways!

Seriously, I'm in.

drsubie

Reaction score
Exhaust sounds awesome...Borla has always had a good reputation, albeit costing a bit more...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Yikes. $1,140.99? I'm sure it's nice, but holy crap, that's a lot of dough for to fix a problem that in my opinion does not exist.

fact mechanic

Reaction score
Had a Borla on my Titan and loved it. If there’s no MDS drone, this is a great deal.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s funny as I also had a Borla on my Titan and loved the sound of it..

Users who are viewing this thread