5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blendmount for 2019 1500

reb0957

Reaction score
What is the correct PN blendmount for a 2019 Laramie, I have a V1.
Their website is confusing.
Thanks!

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What is the correct PN blendmount for a 2019 Laramie, I have a V1.
Their website is confusing.
Thanks!
Try using a 2020 or 2021 Ram 1500 instead of a 2019 Ram. You should be able to find more information and pictures that the mount fit.

I believe it depends on your mirror. I emailed blendmount about their website (mirror and discount) as it does not list (picture) my mirror under 2019 but does under 2021, no reply.

"I was going to order a radar mount (Uniden R3) for my 2019 Ram 1500 when they had the holiday discount. When I entered the information it showed (still does) 4 mirrors, 2 compatible and 2 incompatible. If I enter the information for a 2021 it shows 4 mirrors again, however 3 compatible and 1 incompatible. The mirror I have is not listed under the 2019 Ram however it is listed under the 2021 Ram (3rd picture DOD-010) however it should be listed under the 2019 as that is the mirror in my 2019 Ram 1500. I tried to attach a picture of my mirror but I was unable to accomplish the "paste" function. I assure you I have the DOD-010 as per the 2021 Ram "Fit Guide ".
This information came to light on the 5thGenRams Forum thanks to another member. I was hoping I could receive a discount as I missed the timeline over this issue.
Thanks"

Here is a picture of my mirror which was not listed for 2019 but was for a 2021.

1614413991441.png

hellamik3

Reaction score
I had this one on my 2019 and now my 2021. They are all the same and work great.

I have the exact same one that I used on my Jeep Grand Cherokee, which I then transferred to my Ram. Fit's almost the same except it's a bit lower and not as flush / close to the mirror as I would like. But it works! I haven't wired it up yet as I'm awaiting for the hard wire kit.

Scmil

Reaction score
If you have an existing one, you can always try to adjust the way it fits. I removed the one from my M4 when I traded it and had to take it apart and reassemble it completely different but it fits. Not as flush, but works great without having to replace and rebuy.

hellamik3

Reaction score
Great point, let me see if I can switch it up a bit. Maybe I can find the right height. Thank you for the suggestion!

Scmil

Reaction score
Great point, let me see if I can switch it up a bit. Maybe I can find the right height. Thank you for the suggestion!
Its def worth a shot. I had to mount the part going over the stem of the mirror backwards and then adjust the way the bottom pieces stacked together to get the fit i needed.

reb0957

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread