5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blend mount question....

MDram

Reaction score
Has anyone mounted the blend mount without the center link? Id be interested in seeing the pics! Big shout out to securityguy for his walk thru on hardwiring the radar detector to the fuse box!

Attachments

• thumbnail-3.jpeg
    thumbnail-3.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 108
  • thumbnail-2.jpeg
    thumbnail-2.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 112
  • thumbnail-1.jpeg
    thumbnail-1.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 109
  • thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 111

66Fuelie

Reaction score
Where did you get that mount?? That is clean looking!
Tom

downsc123

Reaction score

downsc123

Reaction score
Any chance you have a link to the thread for using the mirror tap?
I think the thread below has it. Once you pull the plastic cover, there are 2 connectors you can tap into for switched 12V power (don't use constant 12V or the radar detector won't turn off with the truck). I tested with a volt meter first. If you order the mirror tap brand kit, use the smallest size tap and it will take a bit of finessing to get the spade tab into the connector body. Also be careful with the mirror tap wiring in the kit....it is very thin and will break easily.

JVS0302

Reaction score
I think the thread below has it. Once you pull the plastic cover, there are 2 connectors you can tap into for switched 12V power (don't use constant 12V or the radar detector won't turn off with the truck). I tested with a volt meter first. If you order the mirror tap brand kit, use the smallest size tap and it will take a bit of finessing to get the spade tab into the connector body. Also be careful with the mirror tap wiring in the kit....it is very thin and will break easily.

Perfect, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread