5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Argent Wood Trim?

Glamdring

Reaction score
Hey guys...new Limited owner here. I'm curious: Does anyone know what exactly Black Argent Open Pore Wood is? That's what Google says the wood trim in the Limited is. What makes the white lines in it? I've never heard of an Argent tree.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys...new Limited owner here. I'm curious: Does anyone know what exactly Black Argent Open Pore Wood is? That's what Google says the wood trim in the Limited is. What makes the white lines in it? I've never heard of an Argent tree.
Byword for blackish colored.... The trees grow underground, and are pumped to the surface, processed, and machined into what you see. The rest is sold as byproducts such as diesel, gas, and other petroleum based products. They use everything including the squeeeeel.

Checkairspeed

Reaction score
ARGENT= A Really Generic Environmentally Neutral Tree. I think.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Au and As are natural and environmentally neutral too. So, Argent can either kill you or make you rich. Right? ;-)

ar·gent
/ˈärjənt/
Learn to pronounce
adjectiveLITERARY•HERALDRY
silver; silvery white.
"the argent moon"
nounHERALDRY
silver as a heraldic tincture.

Users who are viewing this thread