5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Appearance package interior accents

79 300

Reaction score
I have had my Bighorn with the Black Appearance Package for 8 months now. I noticed when I got it that one of the items in the package was "black interior accents". I have looked at many other Bighorns since then in various other colors, and I can't spot anything different in their interiors. They all look exactly like mine.

Am I missing something? Has anyone noticed what these black interior accents are?

cotonymopar

Reaction score
my build sheet says the same thing, but I do not know what that would be, other than like the parts that we chrome or woodgrain on the other models...
mine is a Laramie Black edition (edited) just found that the accent pieces in the doors are black. Black headliner.

Last edited:

79 300

Reaction score
I also have the black headliner vs the cream colored one you get with the 2 tone grey interior. My interior is black according to the build sheet too.

Users who are viewing this thread