5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billet Silver Blacked out RAM badge, stock Silver Skid

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
While I'm awaiting my order to arrive I've been salivating over mods and slowly planning out what I'm doing. I skipped the $700 night package for my billet silver rebel as I can replicate the differences for about $200. I'm not planning to black out the skid plate as it matches the billet silver nicely, but I've been torn on blacking out just the RAM logo in the grill. Wondering if anyone has a front shot of a billet silver rebel with just the ram logo blacked out? I suck at photoshop as I haven't touched it in over 12 years, and my laptop doesn't have any editing programs on it. Anyone able to photoshop it, or have an example?

Attachments

• Front angle.jpg
    Front angle.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 92
  • Front High.jpg
    Front High.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Front low.jpg
    Front low.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 92

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed - I think the Silver looks better. I am probably in the minority but I prefer the silver contrast of the skid plate and badge on my black rebel.
I agree, that is why I purchased the Black/silver wheels for my Bighorn, I thought that the contrast looked good on the Silver Billet paint.

I added more contrast with vinyl pen striping, stripes and rocker panels.

Users who are viewing this thread