5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best source for MaxCare

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who’s got the best price on RAM MaxCare warranties? On my MB, I got a quote from a dealer that had consistently low prices, and my selling dealer matched it. Hoping one of you guys had gotten a good deal, and can point out who it was from.

Rick J

Reaction score
Who’s got the best price on RAM MaxCare warranties? On my MB, I got a quote from a dealer that had consistently low prices, and my selling dealer matched it. Hoping one of you guys had gotten a good deal, and can point out who it was from.
This thread will give you all the info you could want.

Bottom line is that Ziegler seems to be the best choice when you use their payinful discount. I haven't heard of any dealer that was willing to match their price.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Bottom line is that Ziegler seems to be the best choice when you use their payinful discount. I haven't heard of any dealer that was willing to match their price.
Agree fully.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
I went with Ziegler after searching around elsewhere ... Another bit of goodness gained from this site. First time I've bought an extended warranty for a vehicle, but seemed a wise choice; good value and peace of mind at a solid price.

Bluesurf

Reaction score

My 2019 Ram 1500 ltd was the 4th time using Ziegler. I purchased a 8 year/125K with a $200. deductible. I used a coupon and paid $2105.00. (no tax paid) No dealer could come within a mile. I was thrilled once again.

Users who are viewing this thread