5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Site to Order OEM Mopar Parts

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is the best site to order from? The two orders I have placed I’ve had terrible customer service and got wrong parts in boxes that were ordered correctly. I need to find somewhere that will actually communicate and take care of these issues. So, fellow community who do you say?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the best site to order from? The two orders I have placed I’ve had terrible customer service and got wrong parts in boxes that were ordered correctly. I need to find somewhere that will actually communicate and take care of these issues. So, fellow community who do you say?
Bamwholesale is my first choice, and who I use the most, and allmoparparts is my second. Whoever you decide to use, NEVER provide your VIN if you are buying parts to add options, or parts that your vehicle wasn’t equipped with from the factory.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bamwholesale is my first choice, and who I use the most, and allmoparparts is my second. Whoever you decide to use, NEVER provide your VIN if you are buying parts to add options, or parts that your vehicle wasn’t equipped with from the factory.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is who I will have to start using I guess. I never give my VIN when I purchase. It’s just so frustrating I literally have called around 3 times a day for two weeks and nothing and then I finally get my first order and everything is wrong literally… I can’t do anything and I call and email and send stuff and nobody responds. I have this one guy who finally helped me and it’s hit or miss if I’ll get ahold of him.

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
Those above mentioned are better sources than moparoempartsdirect dotcom and/or moparfactoryparts dotcom?
I will be soon ordering or looking to order a sizeable amount of parts soon.

GMetal

Reaction score
Those above mentioned are better sources than moparoempartsdirect dotcom and/or moparfactoryparts dotcom?
I tried ordering from those sites and they cancelled my order since nothing was in stock.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Shop around for best price, and pay attention to shipping charges. One place may have cheaper price listed, but charge more for shipping making it higher cost in the end. Most of these "Mopar parts" websites are ran by individual dealer parts departments

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/