5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best riding tire

MT755

Reaction score
What is the best riding 34 or 35 inch al terrain tire for a 22 inch rim? I once accidentally put a load range E tire on my Jeep and the ride really suffered.

Luke R

Reaction score
I'm running 305/45/22 Nitto Grapplers G2 with a leveling kit. They ride great it's harder to find a bigger 22" that wont rub.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

doug55579

Reaction score
I have been happy with my BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A K02s. Granted I have the 20s but the tread should be the same. Most of the guys on here that are running the Nittos or the BF Goodrich tires have had good luck. I had the Nitto Terra Grapplers on my F150 and I liked them as well. As long as you stay away from load E as you said, you should be fine.

Viper67

Reaction score
You might as well forget it. The best wheel size is 17”. However for the 5th gen you have to do do 18”. The tires flex on the sidewall. With a 22” wheel you have hardly any sidewall. I’m running a 70 aspect ratio. I want a lot of sidewall. I’m waiting on Carli Suspension to get the 5th lifts ready. Once they do I’ll eventually get another set that’s a 75 aspect ratio. And the next thing is look at how much YOUR truck weighs and use tire load ratings to determine what psi you should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online