5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best RAM Dealer for Service Metro Atl?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I won't be getting my truck for a while but I'm curious to know which RAM dealer around metro Atlanta that has the best service/reputation. This is my first RAM so I have zero experience with any RAM service Department. And since I'm buying from Mark Dodge in Louisiana, I need to find a reputable local service department (Hopefully that actually exist!!)

U

User_69702

Hayes Ram in Lawrenceville has been awesome. They have bent over backwards to make me happy.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still hopeful I'll actually get my truck someday. But still trying to find out about a quality service department. I''m in Powder Spings Ga. Almost in the middle of Paulding CDJR in Dallas Ga, Calavan in Lithia Springs or Ed Voyles in Marietta.

Anyone have any good/bad experiences with any of these dealers service departments?

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Still hopeful I'll actually get my truck someday. But still trying to find out about a quality service department. I''m in Powder Spings Ga. Almost in the middle of Paulding CDJR in Dallas Ga, Calavan in Lithia Springs or Ed Voyles in Marietta.

Anyone have any good/bad experiences with any of these dealers service departments?
Calavans is full of ****. I won’t ever go there again for anything. I’ve used Ed voyles and Palmer up close to Alpharetta and they were both fine.

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Pauling is good and where I purchased mine but they are too far away from me for normal service. Avoid Newnan, landmark, and union city. Newnan can do decent work but usually not. The service advisers rarely answer the phone and never follow up. Been waiting for parts for months and they never call or update. Also gave them 3 attempts at an alignment and they failed and said the manager would follow up, nope. Had to get it resolved elsewhere…pep boys of all places!

There really are no good dealers in the metro. Gotta go outside metro for it.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pauling is good and where I purchased mine but they are too far away from me for normal service. Avoid Newnan, landmark, and union city. Newnan can do decent work but usually not. The service advisers rarely answer the phone and never follow up. Been waiting for parts for months and they never call or update. Also gave them 3 attempts at an alignment and they failed and said the manager would follow up, nope. Had to get it resolved elsewhere…pep boys of all places!

There really are no good dealers in the metro. Gotta go outside metro for it.
Thanks to ALL of you for your comments and suggestions!! Paulding is only a few miles from me so I'll try them first. Wasn't impressed with their sales staff and was worried that may be the same with service. Hope not!!

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Oh, service is totally different from sales.

It's top notch. Great waiting area. Fairly comfortable and the service staff are on their A game. The shop is also quite large and fairly new. They are able to move a lot of vehicles FAST. They can do in a few hours what will require other deals to keep your vehicle for days.

If I have something I am really concerned about, I make the 1+ hour drive to that location.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh, service is totally different from sales.

It's top notch. Great waiting area. Fairly comfortable and the service staff are on their A game. The shop is also quite large and fairly new. They are able to move a lot of vehicles FAST. They can do in a few hours what will require other deals to keep your vehicle for days.

If I have something I am really concerned about, I make the 1+ hour drive to that location.
Great news. They are right around the corner from me. Thanks for the info!!

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life. I need a really good service department in the atlanta metro area to help me get to the bottom of this electrical issue I’m having with my truck. Anyone with a recommendation as my normal go to hasn't been able to help.

Users who are viewing this thread