5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best LED Light Bar with White/Amber DRL

TheLegend

Reaction score
I have been trying to look around to decide what may be the best option looking to do either the 30” Light Bar with Shift & Grins brackets using the Diode Dynamics or 40” Light Bar (Single) with M&R brackets (does anyone know what light bars they use I can’t find anything on them)? I know quit a few people on here have done the Shift & Grins and seem to be happy but was wondering if anyone has done the M&R brackets with a 40” light bar? Kind of like the 40” as it takes up most of the lower grill and IMO looks better.

Also, what light bars are most people using and have been happy with? I don’t necessarily care about the price I just want something that’s going to put out some light and work more than 3 months and would like the DRL Amber function.

TheLegend

Reaction score
I've been very happy with the Rough Country 20" LED DRL + Driving Hidden Bumper Light Bar: 20" LED Hidden Bumper Kit | Ram 1500 (19-23)
I like that but I found a really cool company looks to be out of Canada that sells White & Amber DRL with an EXTREMELY bright LED White. Also, they have pods that do the same. Now they are expensive but well worth it to me and they look really good. It is a Company called BrightSource and the lights are called Siberia.

TheLegend

Reaction score
I would try these . A little bit cheaper and give the heavy hitters a run for their money (Diode dynamics & Rigid)

Those look like very nice bright light but the Siberia ones have DRL for both White and Amber as well as full White LED which I am looking for in my specific application. Customer service is great to they’ve responded back to my questions in minutes via email which is a good sign. Gave me his personal number to call if I had anymore questions and have me a pretty big discount.

Users who are viewing this thread