5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best dash cam??? And pics

Duran

Reaction score
Ive heard the blackvue is the best dash cam. Im looking for a rear view mount system and both front and back.
Whos got the hook up

Ickabod

Reaction score
I just installed the BlackVue DR750X-2CH Plus in my BMW X3, and I will be installing one in my Ram next week. Straight forward installation, great features and excellent video quality. I haven't figured out if I want to use a bracket for the back window, or just put it on the window that the sliding window doesn't cover.

joe99rt

Reaction score
I have the Thinkware q800 camera with the rear cam. Well worth the money with the way people drive these days. Two weeks after I bought it I was in an accident where the other driver ran the red light. WIthout the cam it would have been my word against his. I can share sample video if you would like to see. This cam also records when it detects motion around you truck.

dbark

Reaction score
I just installed the BlackVue DR750X-2CH Plus in my BMW X3, and I will be installing one in my Ram next week. Straight forward installation, great features and excellent video quality. I haven't figured out if I want to use a bracket for the back window, or just put it on the window that the sliding window doesn't cover.

I recently installed the same in my Ram, install was easy, there's a few great threads here and some YouTube videos to help. My pics are in post 18,500 on This Thread. There's also some good info Here. Finally, This is a longer thread but has lots of great info.

Users who are viewing this thread