5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best cleaner for black vinyl interior

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Big Horn with black interior. What's the best cleaner/treatment? I also have these white "scratches" that I'd like to cover or remove. These aren't really scratches just little marks, but I think a good cleaner would work on them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Big Horn with black interior. What's the best cleaner/treatment? I also have these white "scratches" that I'd like to cover or remove. These aren't really scratches just little marks, but I think a good cleaner would work on them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Mequires interior spray cleaner. I can't remember the exact name...but it's not the supreme shine, it's the "all interior cleaner stuff. (the supreme shine is Waaaay too shiney).

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Mothers VLR for all my interior vinyl, leather, or plastic. Cleans well and smells good

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For matte finishes Aero 303 or CarPro Perl (more expensive) diluted to interior specs.

Users who are viewing this thread