5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

theBearSlaps

Reaction score
Hey there! New to the forum and looking to order a 2023 1500 Limited. Does anybody know of any dealers near the Washington/Idaho/Oregon area that order under invoice?

Ever since I saw Bud Clary let go of their salesman offering under-invoice pricing, all of the common dealers I see mentioned seem to be more east-coast orientated.

I’ve seen a few of them on the east side ordering 6% under invoice which may be a good deal depending on the shipping quote, would just love to buy something more local and drive it home to Coeur d’alene, Idaho if anybody knows where on the west coast I could get a good deal

Thanks in advance!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have you tried Findlay in Post Falls? I bought my Laramie last year for almost 10% below MSRP.

@JC

Reaction score
There used to be 2 dealerships in Idaho that offered discounted pricing, Dennis Dillon in Caldwell and another maybe Peterson in Nampa? not sure if they still do. Maybe someone has recent business with them that can verify?

Kooch80

Reaction score
you can do the tread lightly membership and get 1% below invoice at any dealership. there are some model restrictions but when i checked limited 1500 was not one of them.
you can always see what kind of deal you can negotiate with your local dealer as well on an order

834k3r

Reaction score
I didn't order my rig, but my local dealer (N Idaho) was really easy to work with through the whole process. PM me if you want the dealer's info.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
you can do the tread lightly membership and get 1% below invoice at any dealership. there are some model restrictions but when i checked limited 1500 was not one of them.
you can always see what kind of deal you can negotiate with your local dealer as well on an order
Last I heard, most dealers weren't honoring the Tread Lightly discount anymore. Can anyone confirm that they've been able to use this discount recently?

Rambus

Reaction score
Hey there! New to the forum and looking to order a 2023 1500 Limited. Does anybody know of any dealers near the Washington/Idaho/Oregon area that order under invoice?

Ever since I saw Bud Clary let go of their salesman offering under-invoice pricing, all of the common dealers I see mentioned seem to be more east-coast orientated.

I’ve seen a few of them on the east side ordering 6% under invoice which may be a good deal depending on the shipping quote, would just love to buy something more local and drive it home to Coeur d’alene, Idaho if anybody knows where on the west coast I could get a good deal

Thanks in advance!
I got my 21 1500 Limited in Ontario, OR for 15% below MSRP this past April. When I was looking around Dave Smith in coeur d'alene had decent prices too.

mffdvr

Reaction score
Just got an email offer from Enumclaw...3-day Sale this weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun). '22 Big Horn, $6,256 off MSRP or 0% APR for 72mo. Perhaps they've got other vehicles included.

Users who are viewing this thread