5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belltech lowering kit

Truckone176

Reaction score
Belltech has a lowering kit for 4 wheel driver trucks but it states that it will not work with factory 22" wheels due to bearing size. If you are not replacing the spindles, why does the bearing size matter? The kit is Part #: 1061SPS.

gearhead321

Reaction score
The bearing bolts into the spindle. Its swapped over during the spindle installation along with the disc brake shields.
Belltech has a lowering kit for 4 wheel driver trucks but it states that it will not work with factory 22" wheels due to bearing size. If you are not replacing the spindles, why does the bearing size matter? The kit is Part #: 1061SPS.
The bearing bolts into the spindle. Its swapped over during the spindle installation along with the disc brake shields.

Truckone176

Reaction score
What I mean is that the kit does not come with spindles and there are not any spindles to replace.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bet it’s a typo. I don’t know why their other kits would not work. This does not make sense. As far as I know, the spindles are the only part that will not work with trucks that came with 22” wheels. Just call and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread