5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Behind Grill Light Bar Question

brawler1588

Reaction score
So I see right now the main bar is the rough country one I called and I can order just the mounts for $40 which I would prefer since I cam get a better quality bar. My question is do I go that route or do a just get a license plate kit and add a 10" quality bar on it, or last I don't have the front sensors so do I try and get a 30-32" bar mounted in there. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
All depends on your needs, I am happy with my licence plate mount with my Rigid LED lightbar(SR 10 Combo beam). I don't do a lot of country night driving so don't require a 20+ inch lightbar.

As per our private messages.

brawler1588

Reaction score
Yes thank you and I really like that option but I am also coming from my tacoma which has a 30" so I like alot of light. I do live in a wooded area and a behind the grill hidden may be a good option because technically a offroad light needs to be covered here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread