5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been dreaming of this for a long time...

Gdbstudios

Reaction score
When I was a young lad I would go to auto shows with my dad and collect all the car/truck pamphlets I could fit into the little bags they gave away. I would come home and cut out the vehicles I liked and take them up on the wall in the bedroom. I always had Dodge Trucks up on the wall. Something about the "cross hair" grill, ram symbol, and white with blue racing stripes spoke to me. Well fast forward a couple decades and I have my first RAM 1500, and brand new! Grills have been updated and my taste in color has changed over the years but I've always loved the Dodge/RAM trucks.

BigHorn, Crew (6 seats), 4x4, 5.7 HEMI, 3.92, Standard Bed, Granite Metallic

On order: Bed Mat, Floor Mats

Wish List: Bed Canopy, Bed Drawers (likely homemade), Level Kit, All Terrain Tires

Attachments

• IMG_6755[1].JPG
    IMG_6755[1].JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 65

Ramster

Reaction score
Welcome, a newby here also. Beautiful truck you have, was getting that color but my wife wanted black for MY truck. LOL

Gdbstudios

Reaction score
Welcome, a newby here also. Beautiful truck you have, was getting that color but my wife wanted black for MY truck. LOL
We had the option of Granite or the dark red (these were specked out the same) and the red truck had a shimmy in the rear end so we went with the Granite. We like that it has some speckles in it.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Granite Crystal is a great color choice. Congratulations. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread