5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed utility rails

Twoamen

Reaction score
Dealer just called said my 2019 Ram 1500 bed utility cargo rails are received. Anyone who has inquired on Mopar.parts the site said estimate production August. I guess they stepped up the manufacturing. Now if the leveling kit would list as available.

skatz5000

Reaction score
do you mean the rails from the bed accessory group? my truck came with the package but the divider was missing and i'm still waiting for word on when ill get a new one. my dealer gave me a price on mopar level not sure if thats indicative of how easy theyd get one

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it best to get the mopar ones or the aftermarket ones?

Not aware of any aftermarket utility rails, the MOPAR ones are about $200 for the 5'7" bed, 6'4" is a little more... mine will be in just after the new year...

geotex1

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if the bed rails, PLUS the mopar toolbox, would interfere in any way woth a Gator SFX type soft bed cover?

I just ordered the bed cover a few days ago, but also have plans for the toolbox and rails, and have realized I have no idea of they may conflict..

If you are talking about the 82211356AB toolbox, you have to have the bed rails for it to mount. It's height is such that it sits below the bed sides when mounted. Definitely will accommodate a trifold that sits on the side caps like the SFX.

geotex1

Reaction score
I missed this reply, just now caught it... and I am glad to read that. Thank you.

However, the clamps as they hang underneath for the cover... they wont interfere with the toolbox's resting position or slide areas along the rails?

Depends on the clamp model provided. There are several smaller options you can get if the cover you chose has the big ones. When I'm back stateside I can send you some pictures of different ones I still have, or a link to the manufacturer of the clamps.

Longhorn5G

Reaction score
Never got the bed chest. But I did order the utility rails. Ram dealer in NC had a set, and its with fedex now.

So, maybe i will get the slider box as well. I think it will fit under the gator now that the gator is on, and I can see generally what it looks like under the top back there now.

But 600+ for that box seems crazy. I guess I am paying for the slide ability, low under rail profile, OEMness of it, and still be able to slide boards underneath it.

smiles5619

Reaction score
Anyone have the Mopar part number for the rails with the cleats on them for the bed?

Mi Ram

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the aftermarket swing out tools boxes will fit under the cargo rail tracks on the 2019 Ram Big Horn 6.4 box?

reggiejp3

Reaction score
Anyone with the bed rails also have an amp bed extender? I have the extender but want to add the rails. Not sure if they can work together.

Thank you.

flynfish

Reaction score
Anyone with the bed rails also have an amp bed extender? I have the extender but want to add the rails. Not sure if they can work together.

Thank you.

Not sure but here is a pic that might help you figure it out.
aad3740258396ee1a919acda78e176c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iceman40

Reaction score
Anybody have the part numbers for the inserts for the utility rail system. i had one pull out.

Users who are viewing this thread