5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed utility rail nuts

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone found a bed utility rail nut that fits?
My Frontier had Utili-Trak channel that fit standard Unistrut spring nuts.
The RAM version is smaller.

Murph

Reaction score
Are you talking about the bed accessory rails that slide? I am trying to get a few more too if you are

RJS

Reaction score
Are you talking about the bed accessory rails that slide? I am trying to get a few more too if you are
They come with the Mopar bed rails so there will be a Ram part #. I recommend using them as they are hexagonal and fit the holes in the bed sides. They won't spin when you are putting the bolts in.
Probably not cheap but one of the Mopar parts discount sites or maybe Ebay are options.

They are metric, 6mm IIRC.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
They come with the Mopar bed rails so there will be a Ram part #. I recommend using them as they are hexagonal and fit the holes in the bed sides. They won't spin when you are putting the bolts in.
Probably not cheap but one of the Mopar parts discount sites or maybe Ebay are options.

They are metric, 6mm IIRC.
Pretty sure he is referring to a spring nut to fit in to the channel of the utility rail. Not the crush nuts that are used for mounting the rails.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
FYI hope it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread