5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Extender with Swing Cases ?

Rossik

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2016 RAM 1500 Crew Express with 5'7" bed and have had my Amp bed extender mounted for a while and love it.
I really wanted a RamBox model but couldn't find one I could afford when I went shopping, but now I found the swing bin option and decided to go for a pair of those to make up for it a bit.
Now of course I have the dilemma of how to fit them while retaining my bed extender brackets in place. Looking at the swing bin brackets I think I can modify it enough to make the setup work but wondered, has anyone else already 'been-there-done-that' with this setup before?

I plan to spend lots of time in design because I figure once I start drilling/cutting/etc. the brackets, at that point I want to know that it is going to work without compromising the sturdiness of the bins.

Reverse

Reaction score
Your Ram is a 4th gen. This forum is for 5th gen rams. Try ramforum or ramforumz with your question.

Users who are viewing this thread