5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badge on Glove box door

Chris_R

Reaction score
Any tips on how to remove the tacky badge on the glove box door?
Thanks. F0B6244D-0A6E-4432-AEF8-A86F1FAFE536.jpeg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My one dealership heated it up and removed it, but what was left behind looked really awkward. :(

Chris_R

Reaction score
Even if I replace it with a different model badge.. anything is better than what is there now. LOL

PorBoy

Reaction score
Lol, well then I would suggest grabbing the wife’s hairdryer and using a low heat setting. Move it from side to side not too close and as one end starts to loosen, raise it from that part.

TXoneton86

Reaction score
What have you found to replace it with? I’ve been looking for options but so far I haven’t found anything

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Best way would have been to buy your truck from any state but Texas. Then it would have said Big Horn LOL.

Sorry, couldn't resist. But just out of curiosity, what's wrong with the badge? Mine says Laramie, but I wouldn't have a problem with the Lonestar badge if that's what I would have bought. But then again I'm not really concerned about badging.

Chris_R

Reaction score
Best way would have been to buy your truck from any state but Texas. Then it would have said Big Horn LOL.

Sorry, couldn't resist. But just out of curiosity, what's wrong with the badge? Mine says Laramie, but I wouldn't have a problem with the Lonestar badge if that's what I would have bought. But then again I'm not really concerned about badging.

How do I nicely put this... I am not a fan of Texas but currently stuck living there. Guess I need to pop the badge off and get a Big Horn logo.

I would prefer if someone would just remove the truck from my life so I can go get something else. :)

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Oh no, not feeling the Ram anymore ? What would you drive instead ?

Chris_R

Reaction score
^^^. Oh no, not feeling the Ram anymore ? What would you drive instead ?

I don't even have 500 miles on the truck. Compared to my 2006 RAM1500 I just don't care for the direction the truck went. If I could go back I would have rebuilt the trans and engine in my 2006 and kept driving that.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I can understand that, if my 4th gen had not met its end I would still be in it.

sparty569

Reaction score
Ice and an old Credit Card. That's how I got the badges off of my Commander a few years ago, and it didnt leave behind any of the glue.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Emblem.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread