5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B2 Fab for 2019 Ram Rebel

cwpatten1

Reaction score
I installed the B2 Fabrication round muffler on my 2019 Ran Rebel. Shipping was quick, fit was perfect, and the sound is awesome. A bit milder than what I was expecting replacing the ridiculously quiet stock muffler, but pretty damn good. These guys do good work and for a decent price compared to other options I researched.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

My B2 Muffler, resonator delete kit, and 5" black tips are STILL waiting to be installed. I have some time blocked out of my weekend to do this in 2 weeks. Can't wait! And I'm actually happy to hear that it's on the milder side as we do take some road trips with the fam in my truck.

antwon412

Reaction score
My next upgrade. Plan to go with the “moderate” version.
Tempting to just buy it. But I should pay off my wheels and tires first.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
I installed the B2 Fabrication round muffler on my 2019 Ran Rebel. Shipping was quick, fit was perfect, and the sound is awesome. A bit milder than what I was expecting replacing the ridiculously quiet stock muffler, but pretty damn good. These guys do good work and for a decent price compared to other options I researched.

If you still feel the sound is to mild, I'd suggest going the resonator delete kit as well. Just finished installing my moderate muffler and resonator deletes last night. I started the truck with the B2 muffler with the resonators still in place just to see the difference. The difference is significant once the resonators are gone.

Users who are viewing this thread