5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AutoAnything "Low Price Guarantee" warning

Kelan

Reaction score
I guess I should know by now to read the fine print - but I had to dig though numerous pages on their site to find it. :rolleyes:

While looking for running boards I had noticed the 12 Month Low Price Guarantee on AutoAnything.com - figured that was a great deal, since I always check a million places trying to find the best price. So I went to them when I found a pair of running boards on another site for over $100 cheaper (but on back-order). I asked if they'd beat the price by $1, like all their marketing says, because they had the product in-stock. They told me the other site was basically at cost with the price, so they would not match. I asked if this would still be the case if I had already made the purchase from AutoAnything.com, and was told 'yes - there is no way we would match that price' before or after the purchase.

Anyway, I thought it was worth mentioning. If deciding to order from them because of the promise of a 12 month price match, don't count on it. The rest of their service could be great. I wouldn't know. I ordered from the other site and will wait for them to restock those running boards.

1594157411031.png

Users who are viewing this thread