5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto Night/Day mode

zbaddwg

Reaction score
The auto night/day mode is not working as the system is not maintaining the auto setting. I believe this issue arose after receiving the contact your dealer for service message posted in another thread.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The auto night/day mode is not working as the system is not maintaining the auto setting. I believe this issue arose after receiving the contact your dealer for service message posted in another thread.
Have you tried taking it to the dealer?

chrisnorthnj

Reaction score
You have to adjust the interior brightness knob one notch down from the full-bright-all-the-time positive stop at the very top of it's range. This isn't in the Uconnect screen... it's that little dimmer switch down next to where your fog light switch is to the left of the steering wheel. Then the auto setting works fine. Annoyed me for a week before I figured that out.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the auto day/night mode follows the headlights, i.e. you have to have the headlights set to auto for it to do that, otherwise you get day mode with lights off and night mode with lights on.

zbaddwg

Reaction score
You have to adjust the interior brightness knob one notch down from the full-bright-all-the-time positive stop at the very top of it's range. This isn't in the Uconnect screen... it's that little dimmer switch down next to where your fog light switch is to the left of the steering wheel. Then the auto setting works fine. Annoyed me for a week before I figured that out.
confirmed this was the issue

Users who are viewing this thread