5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto headlights not working after I activated DRL's

LRHowland

Reaction score
I have Alpha OBD and USB connection for my 2015 Ram 1500. I activated DRL's and now my auto headlights no longer come on when it gets dark.

Thank for your assistance.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you mean you switched your drls to different bulb? Like low beams to turn signal? Because I just did that 2 days ago with AlfaOBD and no issues so far. Everything is as it should be.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have Alpha OBD and USB connection for my 2015 Ram 1500. I activated DRL's and now my auto headlights no longer come on when it gets dark.

Thank for your assistance.

Welcome to the forum!

I'd recommend posting this in the 4th gen Ram section (or maybe a mod can move it for you?), as this is the 5th gen section (2019+) Rams. You'll get much better responses, typically, from the section dedicated to folks of the same Ram generation as yours.

That being said, if you turn the DRLs back off, do your auto headlights start working again?

Users who are viewing this thread