5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto climat control install

Georgf

Reaction score
Anybody have installed auto climat control against manual? Could you say, what parts should i have besides the temperature control panel? And need i make changes with Alfaobd after?

FM45

Reaction score
Hey Bud--- I did add auto climate control to my vehicle... works great even though I do not have the windshield sensor, some say you need it but I see no ill effect. You will need to change the sun/auto light sensor on the center top dash, add the cabin sensor that sits behind drivers knee pad, add the new temp control panel and make the change in Alfobd to add the dual hvac setting. The only wiring needed is the cabin sensor, 4 wires to the pass side under glove box... the sun sensor is pre-wired. When I got a chance I will add the wiring diagram for the proper connection locations... Watch this video for starters, the installation works for the 8.4 and 12 radios...

-=FM45=-

Georgf

Reaction score
FM45 thanks a lot, it realy help me! Will serch parts on ebay then install it. When you could post the wiring diagram it will be complete manual for this mod.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread