5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Music

bjpatten

Reaction score
If you haven't tried Apple Music and Siri via your UConnect, you should really give it a try! The coolest thing with it while you are driving is being able to tell Siri to play anything you want to hear even if you don't have the song on your phone. You get a free 3 months of Apple Music with the UConnect system. After that it is $10 a month. I have it at home and it extends to any unit that you have iTunes on. Coolest thing for long trips. Just make sure you have unlimited data on your phone. I have it connected to all my devices in the house and car. I can play pretty much anything from my stereo, iPod, computer and truck. Pretty cool system, the only downfall in the truck is that the volume is set a little lower so you have to turn it up a little more than Sirius or the CD player.

Users who are viewing this thread