5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything change in 2020?

Utahjazzman

Reaction score
I have a Laramie night edition sitting at the dealer. I am working on wheels and tires. Has anything changed on the 2020’s? Offset, lug pattern, etc..
I think I am going to go wheels with -18 offset in 285/60/20 stock with ORP and Air ride. From what I have gathered this should move my tires out about 1.5” which is the look I’m wanting. I just want to make sure before I pull the trigger. TIA!

BTW - Ordered 9/27 showed up at dealer 10/19! Crazy fast.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nothing has changed as far as bolt pattern etc. Any wheels for 2019 will work for 2020 and vice versa. Larger aftermarket tires will depend on size and truck configuration but if it worked on the same exact 2019 config it should work on the same 2020 config

agjr85

Reaction score
You could probably got taller if you really wanted, but that will be just fine.

Utahjazzman

Reaction score
You could probably got taller if you really wanted, but that will be just fine.
Thank you. Should I be concerned about any rubbing with this set up? In particular this offset? The tire shop thinks it may rub. From my research here I think it would work.

agjr85

Reaction score
I don't think you will have an issue given you have ORP and the air can be adjusted to clear.
Check out the wheels and tires under the exterior for fellow ORP/Rebel owners and their setups.

Users who are viewing this thread