5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone watch Nascar racing?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I don't follow Nascar racing anymore and haven't for about 10 years now but this just happened this past weekend lol.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't really watched it since Dodge dropped out again. But I did actually catch the end of the race and saw that live.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I watched the end of that race. That was wild! Denny was so pi$$ed, and I don’t blame him. He’s due for a title. I was actually pulling for him, even tho I’m not a Toyota man. Ross might be the next intimidator tho lol

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Post race interview, he said he got the idea from playing the Nascar vide game
Yes I’ve done that on nascar, forza, and grand Turismo many times. It only really works when you turn off cautions and damage lol

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That was awesome. One of the greatest moves I ever saw in a Nascar race. Chastain did what he needed to do to stay in the playoffs. Nobody saw that one coming. I laugh so much every time I see the replay and how he shot by 5 cars like a pinball.😆

Beating Hamlin at the line and knocking him out of the playoffs was icing on the cake. He’s been nothing but a whiner all season long and had that one coming. Given the history with Hamlin and Chastain from earlier in the season and Denny basically saying he would get even in the playoffs made it all the more funny. He seemed pretty humbled after the race and even said it was a good move.

You can bet Nascar will come up with the Chastain Rule and that will never be allowed again in the future. He used it once to perfection. Hopefully it pays off with a Championship this weekend.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
That was awesome. One of the greatest moves I ever saw in a Nascar race. Chastain did what he needed to do to stay in the playoffs. Nobody saw that one coming. I laugh so much every time I see the replay and how he shot by 5 cars like a pinball.😆

Beating Hamlin at the line and knocking him out of the playoffs was icing on the cake. He’s been nothing but a whiner all season long and had that one coming. Given the history with Hamlin and Chastain from earlier in the season and Denny basically saying he would get even in the playoffs made it all the more funny. He seemed pretty humbled after the race and even said it was a good move.

You can bet Nascar will come up with the Chastain Rule and that will never be allowed again in the future. He used it once to perfection. Hopefully it pays off with a Championship this weekend.
Yea Denny does whine a lot. Lol. If someone woulda got hurt they prob woulda disqualified Ross, but it was so awesome they didn’t. I have a feeling Denny won’t let Ross win the championship by some means.
It’ll be interesting to watch!

Dewey

Reaction score
Yea Denny does whine a lot. Lol. If someone woulda got hurt they prob woulda disqualified Ross, but it was so awesome they didn’t. I have a feeling Denny won’t let Ross win the championship by some means.
It’ll be interesting to watch!
Being Bubba’s car owner and after the lecturing he gave him last week after his fiasco with Larson he now has to set a good example so doubt he will purposely take Chastain out next week. I’m sure in his post race interview he wanted to go on a tirade but given what happened in the last week he bit his tongue. Bet it was bleeding like crazy after.😆

Dewey

Reaction score
They said Chastain’s last lap was over 2 seconds faster than the next fastest.😲

Dale Jr said it best…….”it was a video game move”. He of all people would know that for a fact.🤣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread