5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone use AlphaOBD in Miami, FL?

jdmdc5teg06

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel last night after turning in my 2019 ram 1500 Laramie.
I absolutely love this truck but wish it had the ventilated seats option like my Laramie did. It does have heated seats but I was reading around the web and noticed how people were using AlphaOBD to enable the settings onto the truck as if it were factory installed, even showing up on the 12” screen after adding the correct values.
My question is if anyone here local to me in Miami, FL has a AlphaOBD tool and necessary knowledge to help me enable the ventilated seats option for my truck!
Please let me know. Thank you

dwalme

Reaction score
From reading other posts here you can enable the option but your seats are missing the parts for it to work. Unless you added them already.

jdmdc5teg06

Reaction score
From reading other posts here you can enable the option but your seats are missing the parts for it to work. Unless you added them already.
I haven’t purchased the parts as of yet but would love to start getting everything ready. As far as installing the parts, is there a install thread or anything that would help me install those parts? Thanks for your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread