5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone running Carli commuter 2.0?

Robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Pros or cons to this leveling kit for a 1500? Wife just had the 3.25 installed on her 21 2500 Laramie and loves it. Looks great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TriSum

Reaction score
I don't think it is available yet, thought after the first of the year.

nickelwork87

Reaction score
I was number 3 on the list to get it. I got tired of waiting and I upgraded to the pin top system. I just got my alignment and my new firestone mt2 put on. So far the truck rides great. I have a little bit of rubbing at full lock but its because of my mud flab. If I didn't have those I would be done. I plan on getting pictures tomorrow.

Robbyreneeward

Reaction score
I was number 3 on the list to get it. I got tired of waiting and I upgraded to the pin top system. I just got my alignment and my new firestone mt2 put on. So far the truck rides great. I have a little bit of rubbing at full lock but its because of my mud flab. If I didn't have those I would be done. I plan on getting pictures tomorrow.

Send them please. It doesn’t show anywhere on the Carli site that it’s not available. News to me. But my wife’s 3.25” kit for her 2500 did take 8 months to show up.

nickelwork87

Reaction score
Send them please. It doesn’t show anywhere on the Carli site that it’s not available. News to me. But my wife’s 3.25” kit for her 2500 did take 8 months to show up.

I don't have them lol. I had to upgrade my shocks to the kings. I am sorry didnt mean to confuse you. Cost me an extra 1800 for them but we'll worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread